When we take a look at the applications most commonly used for this week. We found that one of the best ways to discover useful apps
Text messaging applications accept become actual accepted as added humans use it to accumulate in blow with accompany and family.
Viber has landed the first punch, support for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) calls. Since VoIP calls over a data connection
Explain with pictures and video and the latest exclusive articles of whatsapp , viber, wechat and more
Whatsapp has gradually become the lifeline of our communication So, in order to send several images...
mercredi 28 mai 2014
mardi 27 mai 2014
- Relatively slower
- You can use it only in one device
- Does not have app for computer. Need to use android emulator
- We don’t feel that there is any security issue
- aid for some devices and free for some. Message keeps on popping up (at times) that you will need to buy the app
- Group chat with 25/30 people possible
- Can’t send big videos or images – it trims them down.
mardi 20 mai 2014
samedi 17 mai 2014
samedi 10 mai 2014
vendredi 9 mai 2014
Whatsapp has gradually become the lifeline of our communication
So, in order to send several images to your contact on whatsapp, this is how you are supposed to go about it:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Whatsapp like mentioned above. Open the chat window of the contact whom you wish to send multiple images
2) Click on the extra icon located left to the typing field and select ‘Chose Existing Photo’ and select from the several folders which you may have on your device.
3)Select the very first photo that you want to send and select the plus icon that will show up at the bottom of the new window.
4)The plus sign will open up images on your device and here you can select several images at one go which you want to send to your contact.
5)Once you have selected the images you want to send, you will come back to the window where all the images you have selected appear. You can now rearrange these images by simply holding on to them and moving them around.
6)Once done, you click on the send button and all the images you have selected will be sent at one go.
mercredi 7 mai 2014
WhatsApp has become a very popular (read: FREE) alternative to traditional text messaging. Over the past few years, many smartphone users have shifted from using BlackBerry Messenger and other instant messaging apps to WhatsApp. This is especially true for activists in much of the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa.
dimanche 4 mai 2014
If you own an android smart phone then you are definitely using Whatsapp messenger. Whatsapp is a free messaging app for android with which you can send text messages and media files like images, audio files and video files;
- Download and install the latest version of Whatsapp for android here.
- Now after installing the app, open it. When you open it you will see a welcome screen. Click the ‘Agree and continue’ button.
- When you click this button a note will open stating that “tablets are currently not supported.”. Click OK to begin the setup.
- On the next screen you need to enter your phone number and choose the right country where you lives in.
- Enter the phone number which you use often. Do not enter your friend’s phone number.
- After entering the phone number click OK.
- When you click OK a popup will open asking you to verify your phone number. Click OK again
- Whatsapp will automatically try to send a sms to the number specified by you. But after few minutes the sms verification will fail.
- Now you will have to verify your number via voice call. Click the ‘Call me’ button to receive a voice call on that number. Hear the 6 digit verification code carefully. Enter this code in Whatsapp to verify your phone number.
- Download WhatsApp for your phone. The app is available on its website and in the iTunes App Store and Android Marketplace.
- Launch the app from your smartphone. Follow the onscreen prompts to create a WhatsApp account that will be linked to your phone number. Allow WhatsApp to sync with your Contacts to message people you know with ease.
- Manage your Favorites. Once in your account, you will see all of your contacts who already have a WhatsApp account on the "Favorites" tab. Keeping this list will allow you to know who has WhatsApp, but it may be too cluttered if you want to access a few frequent contacts with ease.
entre eux ! Il n'y a pas de coûts associés à vos messages et pour rester en contact avec vos amis car WhatsApp Messenger utilise le même forfait données que vous utilisez pour l'e-mail et la navigation web.